Owe you Cordial Thanks for visiting MUL School of Islamic Economics, Business and Finance (SIEBF), a unique institution of international reputation and significance. Please take your time to explore our site by hitch in on your seat and experience the environment of education that what we offer to our national audience and global as well.
School of Islamic Economics, Business and Finance (SIEBF) have been established as a Centre of excellence for education and research in Islamic Economics, Business, Islamic Banking and Finance. Our aim is to educate and produce competent graduates and scholars knowledgeable in Sharīʻah and related modern disciplines pertaining to the fields of Law, Economics, Islamic studies, Finance, Management, Commerce, Accounting and Information Technology.
At SIEBF, students are given thorough groundings in both theoretical and applied research on Islamic Economics, Business, Islamic Banking and Finance with industry exposure so as to develop their creative skills in devising new and comprehensive Islamic financial instruments and products for the public and the industry at large.
SIEBF aspires to become an international centre of excellence for education and research in Islamic Economics, Business, Islamic Banking and Finance.
Towards realizing the above vision, the department endeavors:
- To provide education by producing competent graduates and scholars who are knowledgeable in both Sharīʻah and modern sciences like economics, finance, management, accounting, law, information technology and other related areas.
- To undertake theoretical and applied research in order to develop and expand inter disciplinary knowledge and practices in Islamic Ethics for Economics, Business, Banking and Finance.
- To undertake research and development in Islamic financial products that meet the objectives of Sharīʻah and marketable through smart partnership with relevant players in the financing industry
- To become an international referral centre in the field of education, research, training and consultation in Islamic Economics, Business, Islamic Banking and Finance
- To promote Islamic Ethics for Economics, Business, Banking and Finance and financial system in achieving the goals of Sharīʻah (Maqasid al-Sharīʻah)