GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHORS
- Articles should contain footnotes instead of endnotes.
- The text should be single spaced in New Times Roman.
- The font size for the article is 12 with 14 for subtitles.
- A bibliography should be provided at the end.
- Writers should provide a bio sketch of not more than 50 words.
- Articles for the first edition of the Journal should be submitted to the editor or to the co-editor by the middle of July 2019.
The South Asian Journal of Religion & Philosophy is published biannually in summer and winter by the School of Religion & Philosophy, Minhaj University Lahore, Pakistan.
Dr. Herman Roborgh:
School of Religion & Philosophy,
Minhaj University Lahore,