GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHORS
- Manuscripts of research articles, research notes, review articles,
comments, rejoinders and book reviews should be submitted only in English on
- Footnotes if any should be numbered sequentially.
- Book Reviews should give a description of the contents and a critical
evaluation of the book. It should not exceed 3000 words.
- Article should be in the range of 4500-6000 words excluding references.
- Each author will receive one complimentary copy of IJIEG.
- All articles that are submitted will go through a double-blind review
process. If the reviewers find that the article has the potential to make a
contribution to the above mentioned fields and recommend some updates, the
author(s) has to revise and resubmit their article along with a document
which addresses (point-by-point) all the issues raised by the reviewers.
- The first page of the manuscript should have title of the paper, name(s)
of author(s), followed by current affiliation of the author(s) and contact
- Articles submitted must include an abstract of about 150-250 words that
summarizes the contents followed by maximum 6 keywords and/or JEL Codes.
- Title, abstract, body, citations and references of the article should be
in APA 6th style.
a. Body of the article shall include Introduction, Literature Review,
Research Methodology, Data Analysis & Discussion and Conclusion
- Tables for the main text should be numbered sequentially and mentioned
in the body. The title of each table should clearly describe the contents.
The source of the table should be given in a footnote immediately below the
line at the bottom of the table.
- Appendices if any should be numbered sequentially.
Paper Formatting Guidelines
Submission: Formatted paper as per given guidelines can be submitted
through our online service at email@example.com
Title: 14 pts Bold
Author Name: 12 pts Bold
Affiliation: 11 pts Italic
Abstract: Single Paragraph (Min 150-250words)
Paper Length: Formatted as guided (4000-6000 words)
Font: Times New Roman 11pts
Font Color: Black
Line Spacing: Single line space throughout the paper
References & In-Text Citations: follow 6th APA Style Guide & use EndNote/Zotero/Mendley
for in-text citations and bibliography.
Heading: 12 pts Bold
1. 12 pts Bold
1.1. 11pts Bold
1.1.1. 11pts Italic