The MUL Library offers digital services as well. The services provided to readers and students include Experienced and learned library professionals who are always present to assist the users during working hours. Library staff provides assistance to the users in identifying resources for research, Internet, Printing, Photcopying and scanning facilities
Audio Visual Center
The University has state of the art digital learning resource centre which employs latest technology thus ensuring that the students have latest research and learning facilities available to them 24/7. The audiovisual center is linked with the digital library of the university. In addition, all classrooms and theaters are equipped with the latest multimedia projectors and large screen LEDs
- Cambridge Journals Online is the online content delivery service for Cambridge University Press’s collection of nearly 200 leading journals.
- Subject Strengths includes: Politics, Linguistics, Social Science, ,Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Science, Medicine.
- ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- Subject Collection
- Health, Biomedical & Clinical Services
- Life & Physical Sciences
TAYLOR & FRANCIS Journals
- SpringerLink provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishing.
- One of the world`s leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals. (More Info...)
Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Taylor & Francis has grown rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international academic publisher.
- More than 1000 journal titles in a full range of disciplines. (More Info...)
MCGRAW HILL COLLECTIONS
- INFORMS publishes 11 scholarly journals, including a journal for the practice of OR/MS (Interfaces), as well as an on-line open access journal (INFORMS Transactions on Education).
Following collections of McGraw Hill are subscribed to your institution:
World Bank e-library
- The World Bank e-Library is an electronic portal to the World Bank`s full-text collection of books, reports/working papers, journals and other documents on social and economic development. E-Library is fully searchable by subject, region, keyword, title, author, abstract, or year of publication.
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (More Info...)