CALL FOR PAPER
Minhaj University Lahore is a fast growing world-class educational institution
of higher order, Chartered by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan (year 2005) and
recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan with a status of W3 Category,
equivalent to top class educational institutions of this country. We like to devote
exclusive focus to promote research culture among the students and faculty as a
primary requirement for upgrading teaching standards to match international levels.
For this purpose, ICRIE publishes a first class journal in the area of Islamic Economics,
Finance and Governance, under the title "International Journal of Islamic Economics
and Governance" (IJIEG).
Given your academic standing and research integrity, new issue of IJIEG is in
process to be published soon. To promote the research culture and add value in the
respective field, you are requested to kindly send your research article relating
to above mentioned areas and following the guidelines attached herewith.
International Journal of Islamic Economics and Governance (IJIEG)
Minhaj University Lahore (Pakistan)
GUIDELINES FOR THE AUTHORS
- Manuscripts will be accepted for consideration on the understanding that
they are original contributions to the existing knowledge in the fields of:
- Islamic Economics
- Islamic Finance and Monetary Economics
- Islamic Models of Macroeconomics
- Islamic Money Market
- Islamic Commercial Law
- Business Ethics in Islamic Perspective
- Islamic Social Finance (Zakat, Waqf, Charity)
- Labor and welfare economics
- Development Zakat and awqaf Institutions
- Fintech, Blockchain, and Innovative Islamic Financial Models
- Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance reflecting trends and opportunities
- Risk management in Islamic Finance, Corporate finance
- Islamic Perspectives on Corporate Governance
- Compliant Management styles and strategies in Shariah
- Historical Background of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Investment strategy under Islamic Finance
- Housing finance by Islamic Financial Institutions (IFIs)
- Customer relationship management and service quality (IFIs)
- Islamic Political economy
- Analysis of Islamic and conventional financial institutions
- Islamic capital markets
- Takaful and Risk Management
- Any other related topics on the subject
- Manuscripts of research articles, research notes, review articles, comments,
rejoinders and book reviews should be submitted only in English on "email@example.com".
- Footnotes if any should be numbered sequentially.
- Book Reviews should give a description of the contents and a critical evaluation
of the book. It should not exceed 3000 words.
- Article should be in the range of 4500-6000 words excluding references.
- Each author will receive one complimentary copy of IJIEG.
- All articles that are submitted will go through a double-blind review process.
If the reviewers find that the article has the potential to make a contribution
to the above mentioned fields and recommend some updates, the author(s) has
to revise and resubmit their article along with a document which addresses (point-by-point)
all the issues raised by the reviewers.
- The first page of the manuscript should have title of the paper, name(s)
of author(s), followed by current affiliation of the author(s) and contact details
- Articles submitted must include an abstract of about 150-250 words that
summarizes the contents followed by maximum 6 keywords and/or JEL Codes.
- Title, abstract, body, citations and references of the article should be
in APA 6th style.
a. Body of the article shall include Introduction, Literature Review, Research
Methodology, Data Analysis & Discussion and Conclusion
- Tables for the main text should be numbered sequentially and mentioned in
the body. The title of each table should clearly describe the contents. The
source of the table should be given in a footnote immediately below the line
at the bottom of the table.
- Appendices if any should be numbered sequentially.
Paper Formatting Guidelines
Submission: Formatted paper as per given guidelines can be submitted through
our online service at IJIEG@mul.edu.pk
Title: 14 pts Bold
Author Name: 12 pts Bold
Affiliation: 11 pts Italic
Abstract: Single Paragraph (Min 150-250words)
Paper Length: Formatted as guided (4000-6000 words)
Font: Times New Roman 11pts
Font Color: Black
Line Spacing: Single line space throughout the paper
References & In-Text Citations: follow 6th APA Style Guide & use EndNote/Zotero/Mendley
for in-text citations and bibliography.
Heading: 12 pts Bold
1. 12 pts Bold
1.1. 11pts Bold
1.1.1. 11pts Italic